jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

I frequently visit...


The web I choose today is the Departament Of Etnohistory Of University of Mexico's blog. I choose it because it gives to me so much specific information that I did't have found on other pages, also this is an specific area of Anthropology, making interesting the topic.

The web is administrative too, with sections of Teachers, Rules, etc., but also it have a very complete sección of virtual library and it saved me several times when I needed a specific text.

 I visit the site one or two times at the month, according the level of tests I have.

I like it so much beacuse it's different from the tipical university sites, more flexible and dynamic, more investigation than academicism.

If it sounds interesting for you, the link is: http://etnohistoriaenah.blogspot.com/

3 comentarios:

  1. Peti, that is a great university, and the page it is too! The design is so anthropological, but I don't use to visit it.
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Peti... I didn't knew that page... thank you, I will use
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Peti! I didn't know about the website D: ! I'm curious... I want to see the design.
    Take care :B

    ResponderEliminar