viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

Being sick

Today I'll talk about being sick, because I'm with "influenza". It's sounds terrible but isn't too much, only the first and second day was horrible, specially the night, but now I'm getting better. Howhever, this isn't the central topic, I'll reflect about how difficult is to live sick, I mean, there are many people who lives with chronic illness, making different every aspects of the days.

Now I'm with a little sick and it's difficult to me when I'm alone or when my family is sleeping to make things like take my medicine or eat some food, I imagine some of this things are impossible to do alone for people with biggest diseases.

I think we have to be conscience of the different conditions of the people and try to help when is necessary. In this case is hard because it requires many time, or contacts, like what Patch Adams do, who is a big example.

If whe don't have the time to do big helps we can do things that make a little more easier the life for each others, like help disabled people on the subway or take care our family and pets when they're sick.

Or recommending me movies to see these days hahaha (joke).

Hugs (not kisses because I'm contagious)


6 comentarios:

  1. Peti, you are always in time witch you blogs, it seems that you have had a blog before ...
    Important topic and nice post, Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!
    It's interesting how we appreciate something when we lost it (like health).
    Nice topic by the way.
    I hope you get better soon.
    Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! I hope you'll feel better soon D: ! Take care and drink a lot of water D: !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I understand you, I hope you are sane! The diseases are very negative, according the biomedicine, but I think that it's only a process for to learn and care our body, mind and soul. A very hippie idea xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Biomagnetism for you my friend, hahaha. Being sick is horrible, i hope this year we pass August

    ResponderEliminar