martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

My mp3

This topic is difficult, cause usually an anthropologist deny their liking to technology and everything related with modernity, and I'm one of them.

My favourite piece of technology is the mp3, I have to confess that I'm a little addicted to listen music everytime I'm between a place and the other, between the university and the house, specially while I'm walking.

I have recived my current mp3 from my dad on my birthday. I've told him that I was working for buy one and he suprised me giving me that present (and it's red, my favourite color!), that's why I care this like nothing before and enjoy this too much.

I wish someday the scientists will create something like this but without electricity, like the musical boxes but with many songs, cause I don't play an instrument and when we're traveling the music seems necesary.

Someday I'll bought a solar energy mp3.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario