martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Monster's University

Today I'll talk about the last movie I saw in the cinema, this is "Monster's University". I was expecting this since I saw the trailer, it was like three months ago. Since I had 9 years old I love the movie "Monster's Inc", I've seen this many times during my life and allways is different for me.

"Monster's Unviersity" is the prequel of "Monster's Inc". It talks about the childhoold and University of Mike Wazowski, a little monsters  who wants to be a "scarer" and study to much for that, but don't have the natural talent. In the University he meets Sullivan, a big monsters who came from an historical scarer family, but don't have the appttitudes to study about it. They together understand the importance of theory and practice, and also discovered that University isn't the only way to be succesful and happy. I think this is the most important thing: we can break the social rules and be satisfied at the same time.



Finally, I accept invitations to see it again.

2 comentarios:

  1. i saw monsters university at home, from the internet, a person with a camera get it from the cinema, but it doesn't matter, i really wanted to see this movie!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I still don't see this movie, but I really want it. Some friends saw the movie and they told me that it was good. Monster Inc. is also a important to me, I love it.

    ResponderEliminar