jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

My experience blogging


I've been writing in this blog for four months and I've enjoyed it very much. At the beginning, it was very difficult, specially because I forgot many things about speaking English, it isn't like riding a bicycle, we need to practice so we don't forget it. 

I think my writing skills have developed a lot, because now I can write in my blog faster and I can articulate my ideas more easily. Also, I need to check internet less to find words or translate them, therefore my vocabulary has grown.

In the future, I think I'll be ready to write about everything in less time, to understand better what I read in my classmates' blogs and to make better commentaries to them.

I'd like to write about different things about the University, because in this blog I'm so focused in the topic and that's bad. I'd enjoy if in the future we write about things like TV shows I like or books or places, with  more freedom. It only depends on me.

I've enjoyed this time here, specially to read my classmate's blogs, because they only share interesting topics and things about them, and I appreciate very much to learn about the interests of everyone.




6 comentarios:

  1. Nice histories ! I enjoyed a lot reading in your blog. Hope to see you next semester !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Without practice we will have much more problems to learn anything. At least to me.
    Nice post and I think the same, there are many interesting post from our classmates.
    Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i really liked to read your blog :c writing posts was really entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Peti! I really like your post, I enjoyed with everyone I think my favourite it's about Monster's University, what a good movie! I liked so much.
    Regards! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I wish that you keep writing, you are so creative Peti :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's true, in the beginning it was very difficult to everybody to write in english, you are right, is not the same as riding a bike!

    ResponderEliminar