jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Hey Arnold

Tururururururururu... tururururu (music from the intro)

My favourite animated TV show when I was a child (and now) is Hey Arnold, created by Craig Bartlett and transmitted on Nickelodeon. It was about a child and his adventures with friends from the same neighborhood and school. He was blonde, with "ballon head" and wore chekered shirt (it seems like a skirt).
His best friend was Gerald, a black child with a big curly hear. Also, there's a girl who love's Arnold, her name is Helga, and she follows him secretly every day. 
Arnold lived on a boarding house from his granparents, who takes care of him. On the boarding house lived more curious ad interesting people, who made different entertaining storys. The parents of Arnold dissapear on a travel, and he grows up only with his granpa Phil and his granma Gertrude (or "Cookie", like Phil calls her). 
I started to see this when I was 4 or 5 years old I think, and I still seeing it today everytime I can. I like it so much because it's about a very good boy who tries to overcome every trouble with intelligence and goodness. 
When I was a child, I always dreamed to meet a child like he. Now, my boyfriend is a very good man and his mother has a boarding house (and strage people lives there). Sometimes whe see together this tv show.

P.S: No, my boyfriend hasn't "ballon head".

This is my favourite chapter: "The pigeon man".



2 comentarios:

  1. Peti! this is a great TV show :) I too watched when I was child, but today I dont't watch much :c
    Ah! other thing, my dream is have, for the rest, the roof of the room of Arnold!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahahah Peti! you really love Hey Arnold!. Was a great program in my childhood. I'm glad we can still enojy on T.V

    ResponderEliminar