jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

2013

Overall, this has not been a good year. Has been several things both personal and social levels that make me believe this.

Personally, my family has had health problems, so I've been focused on that and a little stressed too. I think the most important thing of the life are the people around you, so if they have not been well this has not been a good year.



Besides that, I have seen many situations where this is reflected individualistic society. Many injustices have continued to happen and, hopefully, there's a social awakening to cope.

This year I read a few about things I like and I think that I need it more, especially this semester. I have also to practiced some sport, I've done yoga but not very often and it's something I really like, so it is in my plans.


There's a good thing that makes me very happy, I bought a new bike and I have to go look tomorrow, so I'm really excited. I love biking and long ago that I din't do it because mine is bad, so I'm very excited to take up this sport or mode of living.


As a final comment, I would explain that I'm not mired in negativity. I think that living in community or in society need to be aware of the problems of others and feel as if they were our problems. I think this is the best way to raise awareness among the world, that not everyone has the same opportunities talking about basic needs as food, health or housing greeting.



This song and video reflects what I think about it.

5 comentarios:

  1. we can do it Peti! We will survive 2013. All the love in the world for you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Peti, I only send you many many positive energy for this year and the life in general :) And I wish that you family get better.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Excellent reflection, you inspire me! I'm happy for your new bike, congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Peti! the year is not over and all can finish better than you think. I'm happy for your bike because the bicycles are great
    I love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am sorry to hear about your family. I truly hope things get better for all of those who've been ill.
    I agree with you. The sense of community is important and it feels is less and less common in this society we live in. We need to do little things to make a difference.

    ResponderEliminar