jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Environment

I didn't use to recycle or make things related to take care about environment. I have tried many times, but in my house is very hard because I didn't stay there so much and my mom didn't continue with my practices. Years ago I tried to recycle the litter but she didn't continue with the process. Another time I tried to make conscience about water shortage, but my brother taken loooong showers and my mom wash the dishes with many water.

I think people used to learn about environmentally friendly practices on internet. Is the most easier way to learn about many things today. The problem from this is that many people waste their time on internet doing another things, or many people don't have access to internet.

From a couple year I used to visit the website La Bioguía (http://www.labioguia.com/). Is a website with many information about techniques to recycle, stories from people who made big changes with wonderful ideas, photographs from beautiful places we are killing, etc.

I used to visit it once a month approximately, to learn about things that someday I wish I could practice, with more time and freedom. I try to walk to anyplace I can and I only use public transportation to mobilize myself on the city.

I think that government programs has to contemplate the environmentally friendly practices on their entire proposals. Now that's impossible, because political parties are related with big corporations, and they need to destroy the environment to survive.


2 comentarios:

  1. Go to university on bicycle: it would be a good strategy. A hug!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with your point about the government programs and their proposals :( .

    I will look your website because I never heard about La Bioguia.

    Great post Aline, see you!

    ResponderEliminar