jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Pompón

2001. Me (8) and Pompón (5). 
My big friend all my childhood and adolescence was Pompón, my little dog. He was a Fox Terrier, with her body completely white and her tail in a spiral, like a pig. 

I got it when I was three years old. My parents was on the way to home and a little boy was selling many puppies on the street. They looked Pompón and loved him. All his brothers had spots, he standed out from them. Also, he was the littlest dog, what makes him very tender.

He was a quiet dog, very shy. He used to bark to every unknown person, specially to the mailman. He used to walk without a leash, because he was obedient and understand orders very well.

He always was accompanying us, specially on hard moments. When I was crying he used to stay next to me, with his little head rested on my legs.

He died at fifteen years old, on 2011. One day he stopped to eat and stayed laying on his bed. I gave him some medicine but he never got better. The next day, on May 21th he woke up very bad, crying and groaning of pain. It was a public holiday and the closer veterinary was closed. We was searching another veterinary when he dies, probably because he was old. I really miss him, he was a very good dog and friend.

Months after, on my birthday, my friend gave me another little dog. They knew Pompón and how special he was for me, that's why they gave me a little brown dog very similar to him. We called her Perry, but my mom changed her name to Tin-tin. Now she lives with me, she's completely different to Pompón. She is very active and playful and she accompany us too.

5 comentarios:

  1. Pompón, is a very swett name. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your story es very nice, I believe that you love your pets.

    Very Good picture :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Peti, your story put me very sad :c I ever think that the animals are very important in the life and that have emotions like we, and with you story I reaffirm very more my feeling. I hope that you and Perry (or Tin-tin jajaja) have a great friendly :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Peti! What a beautiful story! I think you can't replace pets when they die but their company is priceless and you can't reject them :)
    I really love your photograph!!! It's so lovely :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. When I read your story I felt so sad. Now I want to be with my dog, because I feel that she could die every day (she is old) :/

    ResponderEliminar