jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Mi dear friend Lala

Our graduation from high school
(With the same shoes).
Hello everyone. I am going to write about one of my best friends . His name is Camila Araya , but everyone tells Lala. I know her from first grade , because we were classmates and we started to being friends in second grade. During the school we were part of several different groups of friends, always both together. Also, on the secundary we participate together in several things such as the Student Council of the College or activities from different fields .
 
She is very cheerful, always it makes laugh to the others. So stand out in any group in which it participates. Also, she is very tolerant and sociable, so she usually sit well with everyone. She does not usually talk about personal issues hurt, so I treasure that is able to do it with me .
 
My friend Lala has never left me alone and I'd never do it to her. I think that's the most valuable thing we have in common. We know our entire families, almost everything about our lives.
 
Currently she's studying Physical Education at the "Pedagógico" (UMCE), which is on the corner opposite to my university. Therefore, we continue meeting so followed as we can. Periodically we get together with our friends of the school or go together to parties of our universities.

I am very happy to be her friend. Besides being very good to me, is a very good person in general and a very intelligent woman. She founds her true calling and exerts very well, so I admire her.



7 comentarios:

  1. I knew Lala the last year. She is very nice. Its seem you look very happy whit your friend. You have a good treasure :).
    I love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You seem so close to your friend :) Also you look pretty together

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow that wonderful friendship, She look very nice.
    I Wait that conserve this friendship for many years
    Good pictures!

    Bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You seems so close to Lala and look very nice girls :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you look very well in the pictures! :) I hope you continue this beautiful friendship :)
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Peti!! :) you look very happy with your friend. I feel that she is a great person. All my positive energys for you friendship <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That pretty pictures! I can see that you have a great time together.

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar