jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

My birthday :D

I was thinking to write about people or Anthropology or things like that, but was so boring and when I write about that I used to finish angry with society. That's why I prefer to write about my last birthday.
It was on November 24th, the last sunday.

I travelled to the beach Punta de Tralca from Friday to Sunday, because I participate on a Fundation, "Fundación portas" and there was the travel of the semester. I was a little sad because I wouln't be with my family on my birthday lunch and they always like to cook something special to celebrate. 

At 0:00 from Sunday, my friends sang the "Happy Birthday" to me, playing güiro and bongo. After that, they made a little party with things to drink. We danced a long time, I enjoyed it very much. Even I danced bachata, it was my first time and was great, I loved to dance bachata and salsa.

On the breakfast they gave me a cake and they sang again to me, I was red with embarrassment because it was a surprise. We share all the morning on the beach playing different games together.

When we arrived to my house, my mother has a cake made by her and "ave-pimentón" sandwiches (my favourites). Also, she and my dad had different presents for me, and a couple of aunts too. My grandmother hasn't been very well, she has cancer and it's very advanced, that's why her mind isn't good sometimes. She didn't remembered my birthday, but she sang to me highest than anyone and it was the best part of the day.

On Monday, I came to the University and after class my friends made me a surprise celebration. They made me pancakes and a cake and buy different things to eat. I was very surprised and happy, I enjoyed it very much.

I write about this because I didn't wanted to celebrate, I was with a little sadness, but my friends made beautiful things that gives me happines and energy again :) I love them so much


7 comentarios:

  1. I´m very glad that you get to eat ave pimenton sandwiches!! And you should eventually dance bachata for us!
    Kisses and hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Peti n.n really make very happy that you was had a very good birthday :D

    Very hapiness for you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!

    Your birthday sounds very good in special a celebration with your friends, they was very affectionate with the surprise.

    Good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The surprise always are the best gif ... definitely read this is so much better that read about anthropology..
    congrats for your birthday =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. your birthday celebration was cool! we love you so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your birthday sounds great and my birthday is in November too :).

    Happy birthdayy!

    ResponderEliminar